Instructions for Abstract Submission
The International Association for Dental Research (IADR) is excited to announce the opening of the ScholarOne Abstracts submission site for the 2017 World Congress on Preventive Dentistry.
Review the 2017 World Congress on Preventive Dentistry Call for Abstracts prior to beginning your abstract submission: www.iadr.org/files/meetings/WCPD/17WCPD_CallforAbstracts.pdf
Log in through Members Only section:
All abstract submitters, member and non-member, will access the site through the Members Only section of the IADR web site. If you are not a member, you will need to create an account in order to submit an abstract for presentation consideration. NOTE: Creating an account for abstract submission does not equate to becoming a member or renewing membership to the IADR/AADR. This is a separate action.
Upon creating your account and logging in at https://iadr.enoah.com, please find the link to submit your abstract in the area of the website below.
This action will take you directly to the ScholarOne Abstract submission site. You will see this page when you are in the ScholarOne Abstracts site:
ScholarOne Abstracts steps for submitting an abstract:
ACCESS THE SUBMISSION CENTER
- Select the Submission tab under the Meeting logo.
- The Submission Center displays with View Submissions selected. If you have any draft or submitted abstracts, you may view them here.
STEP 1: SUBMISSION TYPE
Abstract Submission will display in Step 1: Submission Type.
- Click the Create New Submission hyperlink.
- Select a Submission Type. Abstract Submission should already be selected for you. Each submission type has different field requirements. Once you choose a type, you cannot modify the type. You must create a new submission to choose a different type.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your submission type selection by clicking Continue With This Type. You will be unable to choose another type besides Abstract Submission.
STEP 2: BODY
The header at the top of the Body screen contains important information such as the submission deadline, the total characters used and limit and a link to the Call for Abstracts.
- The fields in Step 2: Body may include text fields where you can type and format your text, image and file uploads, and tables. You must fill out all of the required fields, denoted by an asterisk (*), on this step as configured by IADR.
- Click Save & Continue.
STEP 3: PROPERTIES
- Complete all of the required fields pertaining to your abstract submission (i.e. Presentation Type, Category, Keywords etc.) on this step.
- Click Save & Continue.
STEP 4: AUTHORS & CO-AUTHORS
You will be listed as the first author. You may add additional authors and affiliations and change the order of authors.
- If you wish to add additional authors, click the Add Author button.
- The Search for Author to Add fields will display.
- Enter search criteria in the any of the fields, and then click Search.
- If an author is found in the system, the name will populate in the search results below.
- To add an author from search results, click the Add link to the left of the authors name and the name will be added to the current author list.
- If the author in the search results is not the person you are looking for, click the Create An Author button.
- If you chose the Create An Author button, follow these steps to create an author.
- Note: Please ensure you have searched for an existing author account before creating a new author account.
- The Create An Author screen displays. Complete the required fields.
- Click Submit Created Author.
- Before the account is created, you will be asked to verify the author information. If you find an error, click the Edit Information link in the left corner to make the necessary changes, or click Submit Created Author.
- The new author is displayed.
- Once the authors are added to your author list, you can add their affiliations by using the drop-down menu to select an affiliation that is already listed or click Create New Institution.
- The Create New Institution a pop-up window will display. Enter all of the required fields Institution, City, State and Country.
- Click Submit Created Institution.
- The person submitting the abstract is always listed as the first author, but the order of authors can be changed by using the AUTHOR ORDER drop-down on the left side of the author list. Change the numbers in the drop-down lists as needed and click Update Author Order.
- When finished with the Author screen, click Save & Continue.
STEP 5: DISCLOSURES
- The contents of the Disclosures screen are required by AADR. Please read and complete any questions on this screen.
- Click Save & Continue.
STEP 6: REVIEW & SUBMIT
Step 6: Review & Submit allows you to preview the information that was entered on each step of the submission process and a green check mark will display to the left of the step if it was completed successfully.
- Review your submission information. If any information needs to be updated, click the Edit button next to the step name.
- Click the View Proof link to view the Abstract Proof in a new window.
- If complete, click the Submit button.
- The View Submission screen will display and will list the submission you just created in the Submission section.
You will receive notification of the successful submission of your abstract to the email address you have provided in the Members Only log-in. Notifications will also be sent to all co-authors on the abstract. All notifications sent from the ScholarOne Abstracts site are available for the submitter and co-authors in their ScholarOne Message Center (located in the upper right hand corner of the screen).